Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Great Book for Healthy Happy Pets - I highly recommend it!!


Dr Pitcairn's Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs and Cats

I love this book! - I bought it from Amazon a couple of months ago and the dogs have been quite happy!

 It's a very nice guide to natural foods for dogs versus commercial foods.  I use the book more for a guideline regarding foods - It gives many recipes for dog food, and a great list of the various foods they can have in their diet.  The book also has natural remedies for common ailments, but I haven't had anything to take care of since feeding our dogs a better diet.

My vet is a believer of using a combination of natural and the regular veterinarian methods; our dogs have their annual physical along with recommended shots and monthly heart worm tablets.  

No comments:

Post a Comment